- £40,000 to £45,000 pa
Great opportunity to work for a business intelligence and data analytics company with clients including over 100+ of the world's top brands in Consumer Products, Beauty, Home Goods, and Electronics.
This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company in the business intelligence space, while at the same time gaining exposure to the world's largest consumer goods companies. As an Account Manager, you'll primarily be responsible for consulting, managing, and servicing multiple enterprise-level clients.
• 1 to 4 years of professional experience in analytics, consulting, or client services.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Sound business judgment – can build reports and models to fit clients needs.
• eCommerce experience a plus (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Overstock.com, etc.), but not required.
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
Call me to chat on 020 7636 6777 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org